Searching For Something Good To Eat, Why Not Go For The Best Chinese Restaurant In Boston
Food, the “fuel” of our body, is as essential for existence as the oxygen we breathe in, No one can exist without consuming both. Apart from eating in order to exist, humans are the only ones on this little blue planet, who eat food for self-gratification too (to satisfy the taste buds).
Apart from that, humans are the only ones to “prepare” most of our food before eating, be it by steaming, boiling or smoking. Since the discovery of fire, we have been constantly using fire to “cook” food along with herbs to “spice” up our food.
Why do we cook our food?
- Cooking makes food easily digestible.
- Cooking at high temperatures can kill disease causing pathogens that can cause Salmonella, diarrhea, food poising, tapeworm infestation and other diseases.
- More calories can be extracted from a cooked food.
- Cooking makes our food to suit our “taste” – some like fried meat while some prefer meat burgers, it is all about how we cook and prepare our food.
Different cultures have different cuisines to offer, each of which is different from each other. Not only that, depending upon slight variations in the cooking process and slight variations in the materials used, same dishes can taste considerably different to a person upon eating. That is why Hakka Noodles from the best Chinese restaurant in Bostontaste way different than the Hakka Noodles prepared by a small Chinese restaurant on the same street. Cooking is all about the quality of the materials used and the process used to cook them.
What determines a culture’s cuisine?
A culture’s cuisine is determined by –
- The availability of food materials – Landlocked countries like Afghanistan or Hungary do not have seafood as a part of their traditional cuisine(such as shrimps) simply because they have no access to the nearby sea. Similarly, Japan’s cuisine, rely heavily on seafood since it is easily available in Japan.
- Climatic conditions – People living in colder climate tend to prefer meat more and thus cuisine of such communities feature “meat” as a dominant food, while culture living in tropical climates dent to prefer fruits and vegetables more.
- Religion – The state religion or the religion of masses in a community also affect the cuisine of that country e.g. in most middle-eastern countries pork is banned since in most of them follow Islam as a state religion.
However, in this day and age of globalization cultural exchanges between countries has increased tenfold, and the eating preferences of the citizens of those countries has been affected too. Thisis why most people are searching forbest pizza delivery in Boston(pizza is an Italian cuisine) and this is why “fusion food” – A mix of cooking practices of different cultures, has been steadily gaining popularity around the globe. The bottom line is that people are accepting other ethnic cuisines, they are venturing out and experimenting in terms of what to eat. Some of them are even trying fusion food recipes themselves at their homes. After all if eating is such an indispensable part of our life, why not try something different?
Latest From the Blog
07 Aug 2019
People love to eat. Food is, of course, a necessity, but no longer it is only a means to satisfy hunger. Food should be such thatRead More
01 Aug 2019
Food is a way of expressing the taste of culture and tradition that belongs to different places. If you want to get into the feelRead More
08 Jul 2019
Pizza is probably the most loved dish of all time. Starting from young kids to older ones everyone enjoys it and loves the exquisiRead More
11 Dec 2018
Want to make a meal out of a pizza? You do not have to travel for miles to Chicago or Sicily anymore to get yourself a slice of thRead More
21 Nov 2018
Chicago deep dish pizza is all about its crunchy high edge (thanks to the deep dish that holds the crust), which give it the perfeRead More
27 Oct 2018
These days, online food ordering has been gaining immense popularity. Consumers and restaurant owners are enjoying the service offRead More
27 Oct 2018
Italian cuisine is all about quality, flavorful and good cooked food. Italians are known to not compromise on the quality aspect aRead More
27 Oct 2018
Pizza is a hot favorite among all ages across the globe and it is really tough for anyone to refuse it. This dish is considered toRead More
02 Jul 2018
5 Indian Foods You Must Try At Least Once in your Lifetime The influences of Indian food are not singular, but rather a great mRead More