Popular Pizza Restaurants to Enjoy Pizza at All Occasions
Pizza is a hot favorite among all ages across the globe and it is really tough for anyone to refuse it. This dish is considered to be a savory Italian preparation. It comprises of flattened, round leavened wheat dough base and topped with cheese, tomatoes, and other rich ingredients like meat, olives, anchovies, etc. This dish is baked at high temperature. Pizza is generally consumed using fork and knife at the restaurant. However, in casual settings the pizza is cut to wedges and consumed with hands. Small pizzas are known as pizzettas.
History of pizza
It was from a Latin manuscript that originated during the 10th century that the term pizza had been first recorded. This manuscript was found in Lazio, a Southern Italian based Gaeta town, bordering Campania. But it was in Naples that the modern day pizza is said to have been invented. Since then, this dish along with its variants has become quite popular in almost every country across the globe. Besides being a popular food, it is considered to be a commonly consumed fast food in North America and Europe and available readily at any pizzeria or restaurants that offers Mediterranean cuisine. Several companies are engaged in selling ready baked frozen pizzas which just requires re-heating at the home or office.
Some popular restaurants serving pizzas
It is important for every pizza lover to know the best pizza delivery Boston MA store, so as to have a hearty meal, snack or to celebrate any occasion. Some of the popular restaurants serving pizza are as follows:
- Pizza Express: This restaurant group boasts of having 470+ restaurants across the U.K and 100+ overseas in China, Hong Kong, Europe, the Middle East and India. It was established by Peter Boizot in 1965 and was sold to Honey Capital in July 2014. In 2015, it celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Nick’s Pizza: It was George Psihalinos who had established Nick’s Pizza. In 1972, he had migrated from Greece to America to pursue a brighter future and dedicated his whole life to creating this pizzeria. He has managed to set up multiple pizzerias across South Jersey. All stores are being operated by his sons.
- Regina Pizzeria: Located in Boston’s historic North-End, this pizzeria joint is considered to be world famous and has been operating non-stop since 1926. With almost close to a century in its successful operation, they have managed to provide different variants to accommodate the taste of their customers.
- Ernestos’ Pizza: Located at Boston’s historic North-End, this pizzeria has managed to bring out its very own unique style pizzas that are being enjoyed by both tourists and residents for over 30 years.
- Babbo Pizzeria: This restaurant is known to serve traditional wood fired pizzas, gelato, small plates, Italian wines and much more. The wood fired pizzas come with delicious and unorthodox topping combinations and are a great delight.
Therefore, getting to know the best pizza in Boston does help the person to plan in advance the type of pizza variant to be ordered for the party or to impress the beloved one or friends. The well selected pizza restaurant is sure to make everyone happy and to crave for more.
Latest From the Blog
03 Jul 2018
5 Indian Foods You Must Try At Least Once in your Lifetime The influences of Indian food are not singular, but rather a great many dishes are derivRead More
27 Oct 2018
Pizza is a hot favorite among all ages across the globe and it is really tough for anyone to refuse it. This dish is considered to be a savory ItalianRead More
27 Oct 2018
Italian cuisine is all about quality, flavorful and good cooked food. Italians are known to not compromise on the quality aspect and have accepted theRead More
27 Oct 2018
These days, online food ordering has been gaining immense popularity. Consumers and restaurant owners are enjoying the service offered and the benefitRead More
21 Nov 2018
Chicago deep dish pizza is all about its crunchy high edge (thanks to the deep dish that holds the crust), which give it the perfect shape to hold inRead More